Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Official Day of School - Blog of the Day #3

Normally I would say that someone who posts three times in one day obviously has too much free time on her hands. I do not, but I'm posting anyway! I will be gone Friday - Monday, so I guess I'm making up for my upcoming absence.

My son started school today. Granted, it's only preschool, but I realized on my drive there this morning that I have officially entered a new stage of life. From this point on our schedule will revolve around school days, school vacations, and summer breaks. Never again will we have the same freedom that we've experienced the past four years.

Thankfully, the first day went great. He had a wonderful time and is ready to go back. If he only knew how many days of school he has to look forward to in the next 14 years!

Here he is, proud to be wearing his new backpack that nearly consumes his entire body.

No comments: