Friday, August 24, 2007

10

My brain is not functioning today. Between going to bed very late, storms starting 10 minutes later, and the boys crying 10 minutes after that, I didn't fall asleep until 4:00 a.m. Of course, being up in the night did not make the children feel a need to sleep in. So, in order to post 10 Things today without a lot of brain power, here are 10 Things I will do before next Friday is over.
  1. Spend at least three hours trying to figure out what the four of us will wear for family pictures without having to purchase anything (stomach in knots the whole time).
  2. Take family pictures (and then wish I would have purchased something).
  3. Go out for lunch with my parents and brother.
  4. Meet with our financial advisor.
  5. Keep the books for a season opener volleyball quad.
  6. Babysit twice.
  7. Go out to lunch with wonderful friends.
  8. Send my oldest off to preschool for the first time.
  9. Pack for girls Labor Day weekend away with three other wonderful friends.
  10. Wait for friend #1 to arrive at my house. Travel with friend #1 to pick up friend #2 in no man's land northern Kansas. Travel with friend #1 and #2 several hours to Illinois to stay with friend #3.

I wish #11 could be arrive in Illinois at friend #3's house, but unfortunately, I don't think that will happen before next Friday is over.


No comments: