Sunday, August 19, 2007

10

Wow, it has been a long time since I have sat in front of my computer. Since I missed Friday, I'll recap "10 Things" I've done since my last post.

  1. Cooked all day last Wednesday. Literally, I mean ALL DAY. Last Sunday I said yes to doing a food swap with two other people. Three hours later my extended family from Illinois called and said they were coming for a four day weekend. This was all great, but extremely crazy!
  2. Cleaned like a mad woman on Thursday until the company arrived (oh yeah, and babysat two children all day too. If "overcommitting" is a disease, I will be dead tomorrow).
  3. Took family to the restaurant my brother manages and had a great time relaxing with everyone...when I wasn't chasing my one year old around the restaurant.
  4. Spent large amounts of time calling stores to see who had tubes left in stock. Apparently not many people are looking for tubes in August.
  5. Drove almost an hour to get two tubes for our lake outting the following day.
  6. Helped served dinner after a beautiful small family wedding ceremony.
  7. Played many, many, many games of Rook. Only went set once - that's pretty good for me!
  8. Went tubing at the lake for the first time ever (and have sore muscles to prove it).
  9. Discovered that a two piece swimsuit is not recommended for tubing wrecks.
  10. Said goodbye to family (sniff, sniff) after planning next summer's trip to Beaver Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your "10" lists! It is a great idea! Sounds like a great week, even with juggling all of those things! :) Hope you have some time to relax today! Or do we really know what that is??? :)