Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cleaning Frenzy

Here is my new cleaning assistant. He has discovered that he loves to control the spray bottle no matter what the contents - Windex, Bathroom Cleaner, Laminate Floor Cleaner, and the list goes on. I'm sure this is completely unsafe, but it has actually been kind of fun. While there is no way that I am getting done as quickly as I used to, the time actually seems to go by faster. It's nice to have someone to talk to while doing these mundane tasks. He stayed with me for nearly an hour the other day while I mopped the floor on my hands and knees. He stood by me and waited for me to say "go" every time I needed an area sprayed. He was actually SAD when this event was over. Why can't I feel that way about cleaning?

FYI - The goggles were his idea, but I'm actually thankful he thought of it. One less body part to worry about while the four year old handles all the chemicals.

I can't believe I just wrote that sentence. Really, what am I thinking???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a big helper! I think it's great that he wants to be such a big help! Makes me think I should probably not complain so much about my housework! If a 4 yr old can do it, so can I, right???? :) haha

Have a blessed Sunday!
Missy