Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cause I didn't know enough useless facts...

Today I discovered:



~No matter where I fill up with fuel, it will always be cheaper in the next town I arrive in.


~30 days of potty training has accomplished not a thing in the area of bladder control.


~Homemade applesauce is REALLY yummy. I still cannot believe I spent my evening making it, but I had to do SOMETHING with all those apples my son brought me from the apple orchard field trip. I had no idea I signed up for that many. I had to enlist my mother-in-law to help, cause there was no way I was tackling that much domestic work all on my own.


~I dislike visits to the dentist. Pretty sure I knew that, but it was once again confirmed.


~I'm also not overly fond of having my eyes dilated. I'm thinkin' that something about dilated eyes should be in that little book of driving safety laws.


~Thank goodness for grandma and DQ.


~Taking your kid to school 5 miles north, attending a meeting 40 miles south, heading to the dentist 60 miles north, and then to the eye doctor 40 miles south makes me question my sanity.

No comments: