Monday, September 29, 2008

The Weekend Summary -- via the 2 year old

This weekend my husband was in the fields helping his dad get ready to plant wheat. The other grandma and grandpa were at the lake for the last time this season, so at the last minute the boys and I headed out Saturday for one final camping weekend of the year.

Here is the summary...quoted from my 2 yo.

"Daddy, the fish pooped ALL OVER THE BOAT.

And then we caught a fish and it got away and then we caught it again.

And I tried to touch the fishies.

And he kept wagging his tail!

And daddy, the fishy pooped ALL OVER THE BOAT!

And the fishy tickled and tickled me.

And we caught a fish and he fell off the back of the boat and dived in the water!

And the big fish pooped ALL OVER THE BOAT!"


Nevermind the stuff we did the other 30 hours. I guess playing with sand toys, time at the park, going on bike rides, watching favorite pbs shows, playing football, and sleeping in grandma's camper just don't compare to incredibly disgusting fish.....elimination.

No comments: