Monday, September 1, 2008

Tag, You're It

I've been tagged. So, here goes...

Four places I go over and over:
~to school - everyday at 8:00
~to school again - everyday at 11:30
~to grandma's house - to drop off a kid, pick up a kid, borrow something, return something, or cash in on a great free meal
~to my computer - I'm addicted

Four people who email me (regularly):
~FlyLady (Don't worry, Casey, it doesn't help me either)
~Quiet Walk.com - can't figure out how to get them to stop
~Amazon.com - them either
~Mamasource.com - or them

Four places I would rather be right now:
~At a resort, laying on a beach (where, according to reliable sources, even I could wear a bikini. Excuse me while I go vomit now.)
~In Chicago, shopping on Michigan Ave.
~On the east coast, taking in the beautiful scenery
~At the lake, lounging in my lawn chair, pretending I have nothing to do

Four TV shows/programs that I watch and over:
~I don't watch T.V. Not because I don't want to, but simply because the only one we own is in the basement and I never go down there just to turn it on and sit. But, here are some I've watched over and over before...
~Extreme Makeover Home Edition
~Biggest Loser
~The Amazing Race
~Survivor
Now I'll be stuck analyzing why my entire list is reality T.V.....

Four things I have for breakfast:
~Toast
~Cereal
~Granola Bar
~Fruit
Not all in the same day.

Four animals I like best:
~Webkinz - no mess, little expense! - I know this is copy #3, but I totally agree as you will see below...
~Little dogs - when they belong to someone else.
~Kittens - when the belong to someone else.
~Monkeys - at the zoo, behind glass - again, belonging to someone else.

Four beaches I've been to:
~Malibu Beach
~Neptune, NJ
~Lake Michigan
~Does the local reservoir count?

Tag Four People - Here are the lucky winners! I don't know if these girls are okay with being linked or not, so I'll just leave it at this.
~Missy
~Emily
~Carol
~Joanna

No comments: