Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I got nuthin'

How many times a year am I allowed to use that title?

I seriously have nothing to write about. But, I would rather read "nuthin'" that other people have posted than see the same entry day and after day when I check into their world. So, here I am.

I visited some other sites for inspiration. Here's what I came up with:

+I need to wish some friends a Happy Anniversary!
+I need to pray for some answers to medical issues.
+I need to get a "Happy Adoption!" present to welcome a new arrival.
+I need to care a little more about the political race our country is running.
+I need to go to the state fair.
+I need to get a birthday gift for a precious little girl.

Not quite the inspiration I was looking for - but I got a snazzy to-do list!

No comments: