Friday, September 12, 2008

Are You Smarter Than A Kindergartener?

Last week we watched someone win $1,000,000 on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" This week we have realized that not only could we not win much money on that show, but we are not even smarter than a kindergartener.

On the way home from school today my son asked me (with the sing-song "I bet I know something you don't know" voice) if I knew who the oldest man to ever live was.

I said, "Ummm....I'm not sure...Abraham?"

"No! I'm going to ask daddy!"

At home he asked his father, who said, "Ummm...Abraham?"

At least we are compatible idiots.

Are we the only people who do not know this incredibly useful piece of information?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--it's Methuselah, right??? Or am I not even as smart as your kindergartener?!?! :) Good chatting with you on FB today...take care!

kranberry216 said...

Biblically, Missy is right. But google says it's some Japanese guy who just turned 120. Did he tell you the answer? I asked my first grader and he said, "We didn't learn that in kindergarten."

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it is Methuselah. I always get him and Enoch mixed up.