Monday, January 28, 2008

Very Late 10

Ten things that were noteworthy this weekend to no one but me:
  1. I walked without a limp.
  2. I wore a shoe (a real one, not just the Nike slip-on) on my right foot for the first time in 10 days.
  3. I got to scrapbook for 12 hours straight. And I liked it. Not as much as shopping, but still a good day. My son advanced from 1 week old in his book to 4 months old. Too bad he will be 2 in a couple of weeks.
  4. We went to the new McDonalds and my son actually played on the equipment. Crawled all the way to the top. Holy cow. He might be a normal kid yet.
  5. My parents took the family out to Red Rock Canyon Grill. Yum.
  6. My son only woke up 1 time each night because of his cold instead of 4 times.
  7. I talked to two out-of-state friends and two out-of-town friends all on the same day. It was great to catch up a bit.
  8. We laughed hysterically at our one (almost two) year old. He has two new favorite sayings. "See dat? Mommy, did you see dat? Daddy, did you see dat?" And the other one, "What does _________ mean?" Fill in the blank with just about anything. "What does maybe mean? What does faster mean? What does Little Einsteins mean?"
  9. I finished planning a baby shower. No easy feat when the three shower givers live 600 miles apart.
  10. I got to sleep until 8:00! No small miracle.

No comments: