Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's 10

Stealin' an idea for Friday's 10.

Here are updates on my 2008 Self-Improvements. Maybe if I did this every week, I would actually remember I have these goals. Don't worry, I won't really...

*Prayer - slight improvement, still a long way to go.
*Weight - haven't lost any yet, but being more intentional.
*Water - not to 64 oz./day yet, but drastic improvement. I've never been to the bathroom so much in my entire life.
*Exercise - improving. Still don't like it much, but it's going to get better because I've found a walking partner. Too bad she has to go at 6:00 a.m. Ouch. It's much nicer with a friend, though!
*Contentment - oohh, still struggling.
*Focus on others - I'm trying to figure out a way to be intentional about this. The days just pass me by and there is no difference from before. Working on it...
*Getting creative - Hah. I have a scrapbook day scheduled, does that count? Ten hours of it on Jan. 26.
*Budgeting - Again, working on it. Does spending $400 over budget two weeks ago give you any indication of my progress?
*Job decision - At this moment, leaning toward it. Who knows what tomorrow's leaning will be.
*Giving Thanks - I think this is getting better! I am very thankful fo MANY things in my life.

Two more goals to add:
*Cleaning - Get organized weekly and take it in small steps.
*School - Scope out a Master's program. I didn't say start one, just scope one out. Maybe start...we'll see.

No comments: