Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's 10

I've had a few "Calgon, take me away" moments this week. So here are the first 10 places that pop into my mind that I'd like to go.

  • Jamaica. Warm, sunny, sandy beaches. Ahhhh.....My new stylist - I call her a hair artist - just came back from there. The way she described it sounded fabulous.
  • New York City for a Broadway Show.
  • Niagara Falls. Just to see another beautiful aspect of God's creation.
  • San Diego because I've heard it's fun.
  • On a cruise. Anywhere except Alaska. Brrr.
  • Superbowl. I think it would be great.
  • On a week long mission trip. I've heard you're never the same after one (In a good way, I think...). I probably need to be off crutches for this one.
  • Sea World. Sounds weird, but I really want to take my kids there.
  • Australia. If I could endure the plane ride.
  • Anywhere that is warm. I can't think of #10, I'm tired of winter, and my son just woke up.

No comments: