Friday, January 1, 2010

The last 24 hours

2010 is here! Before I make my official list of "New Year's Resolutions", which has been an interesting topic the past few days, I need to take a moment to capture some of the highlights of the final hours of 2009. Here is what I discovered...

  • There really was someone left in this world who had not heard the song The Christmas Shoes.
  • Pomegranite has made the list of my new favorite juice flavors.
  • Laughter created by Mad Gab can cause enough stomach exercise to be a suitable replacement for crunches.
  • Mad Gab Phrase: Up Aisle Us No Boss. Can anyone guess it? They couldn't.
  • I can still stay up until 2:00 a.m. and remain reasonably functional.
  • And when the kids are not in the house, I can actually still sleep in until 9 o'clock. Who knew!
  • Apparently New Year's Resolutions are overrated. I'm gonna make some anyway. I personally think people who don't make New Year's Resolutions are those who have never had to seriously diet at any point in their lives. I'm sure someone will prove me wrong on this, but for now, I'm sticking to that theory.
  • It was a great New Year's Eve with great friends!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great post!! And I know the answer...can I be the stealer?

Stephanie said...

It was a wonderful time! I guess I should make a news years resolution to work on my blog. Too bad I don't do them!