Friday, January 15, 2010

Ahhhh.....Friday

I'm am SO not sad to say goodbye to yesterday.

  • Woke up with a sore throat.
  • Couldn't find a thing to wear for spirit week. Finally ditched the effort and wore boring teacher clothes.
  • Spilled my favorite mineral powder make-up on my carpet.
  • Couldn't have been the bathroom floor....had to be the carpet.
  • Not too mention the $$$ down the drain.
  • Tried to do 5 hours of work in 3 hours time.
  • Didn't work - I was late to pick my son up from preschool.
  • Made a cheesecake.
  • Cleaned up all the cream cheese I splattered all over the floor.
  • Completely wasted the afternoon in the name of letting my three year old nap in the living room. I couldn't get anything done in any part of the house.
  • He never fell asleep.
  • Husband ended up having a meeting from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
  • Because the hour from 4:00 to 5:00 isn't' hard enough?
  • Paid for the fact that the 3 yo never fell asleep.
  • Made supper, helped with piano, listened to homework, did baths.
  • Turned on the TV and saw reports about Haiti.
  • Smacked myself in the head for feeling like my day was difficult.
  • Worked on changing my attitude.
  • And then...happily ended the day with my very first book club ever. Wonderful evening with old friends, new friends, and great conversation.

No comments: