Friday, January 8, 2010

A Nice Shade of Crimson

Has anyone noticed all the facebook status' that are just colors? Of couse you have, because nearly everyone has posted a color (or lack there of....). I saw a few Wednesday night and a few more yesterday morning, but at that time did not yet know what it was. I really should know better by now and just try to figure things out by myself. But I didn't...

So, while chatting on facebook with a guy friend yesterday, I asked him if he knew what all the colors meant. Two seconds later I saw someone's comment on a status about the fact that they are bra colors.

Nice.

Do they make an embarrassed smiley icon?

They really should.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

its for breast cancer... .i only found out about that recently.. its to bring awareness and such things... its pretty cool... it raised a lot of money for the susan g. koleman foundation...