Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What We've Been Up To

This is how my Christmas Break started. I realized that the bag in my vacuum cleaner needed to be changed - badly. Then I vaguely remembered that I may have sucked up an earring several weeks ago. This followed. It was not pretty. Or healthy for my lungs. Or anything I would ever recommend doing.

The verdict: No earring.



This is my favorite part about my husband being (almost) done with his EMT class. He gets some much needed down time with the boys, and I get a chance to breathe.



They can't just control the entire household, they have to have the crowns to prove it. Even the build-a-bear gets a crown. My position in this family has been knocked down even farther than I thought.


Christmas Break would not be complete without trashing the entire dining room and turning it into a tent.



I was shocked and amazed that he was taking the time to do a paint by number. My amazement faded quickly. His picture still looks exactly like that today.



Present time. Apparently he was excited to get this CD.



Here is our future doctor. He loves anything that has to do with bones, muscles, and blood. I would be OK with a doctor in the family, so we'll support this little venture as far as he takes it! Right now he's a madman with the blood pressure cuff.

No comments: