Friday, December 11, 2009

So this is how our morning started....

My 3 yo came to me and said his tummy was hungry. The way he said it was so cute, so I replied, "May I make you some oatmeal?"

"Sure!" he replied.

And then he said, "Mom, I let you do lots of things."

Bwwaaahhhaahaaaa!!!

Then my 7 yo appears at the table.

He says, "What kind of oatmeal is this? It looks pink."

To which I replied, "It's Strawberry."

"This is not the kind I ordered!"

"WHAT?"

"This is not the kind I ordered. I ordered Maple Brown Sugar." Thankfully, he did not say any of this in a hateful way, but still.....we're gonna have a little conversation.

And on a completely unrelated note, as soon as breakfast was finished, my 3 yo looked at me with the most serious face and said, "I'm officially assuming I cannot watch a mean movie."

Right on, buddy. That's the first logical thing anyone has said this morning.

No comments: