Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Official

I am officially on Christmas break. Except for a ten hour meeting at school on Monday...other than that, I'm officially on break.


My husband's EMT class is officially over. Except for 10 hours of state board practicals tomorrow and the written portion at some unknown date....but the CLASS portion is officially over.


I am officially done Christmas shopping. Except for the moments when I realize, "Oh no, I forgot such-and-such teacher".....or bus driver....or mailman....or the Kirby salesman who appeared at my door last night.....other than that, I'm done shopping.


I have officially forgotten how to diet. I rejoined WW online 6 months ago and have lost a total of -3 pounds. (Don't forget...algebraically speaking, minus a negative is plus a positive....i.e. 7 - (-3) = 10. ) Grrrr.

I am officially turning my 3 yo into a TV junkie. It really wasn't very difficult; I believe he came hardwired that way. I, on the other hand, am getting quite a bit accomplished for Monday's meeting.

I am officially out of time. Lunch calls, the bus will be here soon, and I really must TURN OFF PBS.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You bought the Kirby salesman a gift?? huh?