Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All Boy

This weekend my husband and my friend's husband took our kids on a nature hike. After they had been gone for an hour, my friend gets a phone call from the guys. "You should really come out here, it's beautiful and the kids are having a blast."

We informed them that we were in the middle of very important business (setting up her blog)and we would come when we were finished.

An hour after that, the phone rang again. "Really, you should come down here and see this. But you might want to bring a bullet-proof vest for us."

What? Why? Huh?

That was enough to make us head down the trail behind the house. He was right. The scenery was gorgeous, and the kids were having a great time.

Why the bullet proof vest? Because they let HIM do THIS! The pictures do not even begin to do justice to what this child looked like...not to mention what his BRAND NEW NIKE TENNIS SHOES and the jeans I had packed for church looked like!




Of course, he couldn't miss out on crossing "the bridge with no wood".

And who do you think spent hours cleaning this stuff? I bet you can guess.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet he had a blast!!! I know I know, the stable one did all the clean up right?