Monday, March 23, 2009

M is for Monday

The letter of the day is "M"! "M" is for...
  • MEAN MOM - This morning in the grocery store my 3 yo took off running down the aisle. He has done this before, but he always stops at the end, turns around and heads back. This time he rounded the corner and took off across the entire store. I was less than impressed and let him know it with a stern "in your face" lecture. For the next two minutes we strolled around the store in silence. As I was picking out pears, he asked if they were apples. I cheerfully said, "No, these are pears." He looked up and responded, "Oh, are you nice now?"
  • MEDICAL MISHAP - 2 1/2 weeks ago my son hurt his foot. The xray looked fine. 1 1/2 weeks ago he was still struggling, so I took him back in. The xray looked fine. I felt like a fool and apologized for wasting my pediatrician's time. THIS morning he called me. The radiologist saw a fracture. Nice. Thankfully, he is doing okay, so we don't have to cast it.
  • MARCH MADNESS - One of our favorite times of year! Here are my boys enjoying the games.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am totally impressed with your double M's. Can you do that for Tuesday?