Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T is for Tuesday

Continuing with the theme...."T" is for...
  • TOILET TRAINING - Six days and only one accident! He may actually accomplish this! And, yes, that is a walkie talkie clipped to his underwear.

  • TOTALLY TECHNICAL - Check these out. He won them in some fundraiser promotion at school. Sunglasses, a radio, and earpieces all in one. He loves them. I, on the other hand, have no idea what he is listening to at any given moment. Yesterday when I asked him what music was on, he said, "They are talking now. I think it's just something about Obama's speech." Where, oh where, did my little boy go?

  • TRASH TALK - The above-mentioned older son came flying through the dining room being chased by his brother. He yells out, "You want a piece of me!?" We were trying to figure out which movie that line might have come from, when my son informed us that it didn't come from a movie, it came from his (very conservative) cousins. My husband then stepped in and took very fatherly action: "You don't say that at school do you?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I am laughing pretty hard right now! This is Bean.