Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How Does He Think of These Things?

There are so many times I wish I would have been blogging when my oldest was little so I could have record of the crazy things he said. The funny quotes that come from a little 3 yo just crack me up. Here are my latest favorites:


When asked if he liked the meal that Mike made for him, he replied,


"Yes. It's fresh. Ziploc fresh!" (Quote from his favorite movie - Madagascar)



**********************************************************


When he peed in his underwear for the 14 millionth time, he ran out and said, "I'm so sorry, mom. I'll never ever, never ever potty in my underwear again. Okay?"


**********************************************************


After reading a book about dinosaurs, he exclaimed, "When I see a dead stegasaurus laying on the ground, I will leave it alone so it doesn't hurt me!"


**********************************************************


And the best one from this morning when playing with his brother,

"Where am I? Where did I go? I'll have to go look for myself in the WILD!"

1 comment:

Casey said...

Okay...that last one...just may need to go on my facebook profile as favorite quotes.