Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm in love...

With my new washer and dryer. I think I may be reaching an unhealthy level of adoration for these appliances. My husband and children may soon be competing for my affection.

But, really, could THEY do five complete loads of laundry by 11:00 a.m.??

Now if only I could have a new vacuum sweeper, stove, blender, mop, kitchenaide, microwave...maybe all my domestic duties would seem "fun."

Or maybe not.



FYI: I'm too lazy (or too busy...) to take a picture of my new washer and dryer, load it into my computer, and post it on here. But 7, 756 people have felt the need to post their washers and dryers on flickr in case you are interested. I'm sure one of them is just like mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.