Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Pictures

Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child
 
The AGONY of waiting to begin opening gifts...

 
Having the privilege of reading the Christmas story....

 Somehow the Christmas story sounds even better when a child reads it.
 
Stockings....

 Yes, those are Band-aids on my son's pile.  Doesn't every mom put Band-aids in her kids' stockings?  And here in just a second he will be opening tape.  Yes, tape.  That child has emptied my savings account with the number of Band-aids and the amount of tape he uses.  He is addicted.  Now I can watch him waste these items with a bit less rage.


And, finally, the gifts...

 Although I think using his pocket knife was at least half the fun of getting new gifts.
 

 This child is thinking, "I asked for Star Wars, Ninjago, and Super Heros, and you got me this?  Where are all the weapons?!?"

 Is it just me, or does anyone else see extra ER visits in our future?
 
 

 Oh, the joy that iTunes brings.

 Grandma came through with Lego Ninjago.  It's an airplane spaceship flying thing.

And Uncle Rod saved the day with Lego Factory Superheroes.
 
All is now right in his universe.

No comments: