Tuesday, November 17, 2009

He's A Laugh-a-Minute

I love three year olds. Yes, they can be exhausting, but they say the most hilarious things. Here's a sampling of what we have heard this past week.

"He contanimated it? Yuck! What does contanimated mean?"

"I want a hangaber (pronounced han-guh-ber) for lunch."

"Hey mom, look at this blade. It's a cut grass offer."

"Good night, sleep right, don't let the bed bugs tight."

"I just about fell down the stairs, but I easily saved myself."

"Here is a sun reflector. Everyone needs a sun reflector."

"These pants make me too hot. It's because they are long-sleeved."

"Can we go snow skiing when we get home?"

"I hope (insert preschool student here) listens in preschool today, because when he doesn't, my teacher gets grumpy."

2 comments:

Huxman Family said...

I love the sweet innocent comments from the mouths of children. Hold on to those precious moments. Glad you wrote them down:)

carolyn said...

hahaha... i remember when the oldest thought the microwave kept things cold, and the freezer ran on batteries... hahahaha... they both crack me up...