Friday, October 2, 2009

Reflecting on the Week

*My three year old's favorite phrase this week: "There is bones in your blood. There really is."

*I ran so crazy this week preparing for teacher in-service that I am actually enjoying a Friday night of sitting in the chair and clipping coupons. Now that is sad. So sad.

*I got to sit at the "Young Table" today at school. Woo hoo! Our administrator thought he would be funny by letting the "over-forty" crowd eat first at lunch. It made my day to be considered young again. Granted, everyone else sitting near me was WAY closer to 20 than I could ever dream of being, but none-the-less, I wasn't old. I bet they all went home tonight and clipped coupons too.

*I love, love, love my job. I am exhausted and worn out and brain dead and tired and sleepy.....but I still love it.

*I discovered this week that it is possible to overdose on Sharpie marker fumes.

*It is also possible to go the entire week without washing one dish, doing one load of laundry, or picking up one toy. It's not pretty, but it is possible.

*Yay for the weekend.

No comments: