Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LOL

So I saw this quiz on facebook......"Your Ideal Job".....and thought maybe I would learn something new.


I answered job-relevant questions like what kind of chocolate I would pick out, my favorite subject in high school, and what I would change my name to. Feeling ever so confident about the results, I hit 'submit'.


Here is my ideal job and the reason why.


**Bartender**
You love a night out and don't mind serving a class or two of alcohol. you can drink anything from tequila to beer, you have a great personality and always the centre of the party. so grab your RSA and get working behind the bar!



Try not to hurt yourself when you fall over laughing.

3 comments:

carolyn said...

hahaha... that was a good laugh... thanks... i needed it...

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I got some great results on some of those quizzes, too...most (if not all) of which I will keep to myself! LOL :) Hey-I'm working on my "personal blog" (separate from the Xanga "family blog")--check it out at http://momzookeeperstherapy.blogspot.com

Hope things are going well with you all!

Stephanie said...

I'll take a White Russian! LOL