Sunday, March 17, 2013

If Pictures Are Worth A Thousand Words...

...Then these pictures scream, "Wow, mom and dad, we are so happy you went to so much work to plan an amazing weekend for us in Kansas City.  We are having the time of our lives."



 




 

If those aren't the faces of fun, I don't know what is.

 
In other news...

I hate, hate, hate my camera.  However, it did reveal one important detail.

My kids are GHOSTS.

Totally see-through, non-human people things.

 

That must be some serious chlorine in the hotel pool.

 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha! Those pictures are awesome!! We took Coop to Great Wolf Lodge in KC one weekend, and he would've spent the entire time watching tv. "It's right here in bedroom!" Yeah, yeah... I know. Get your swimsuit on and be happy. I'm not forking over $200 a night for you to watch tv, even if it is in the "Wolf Den." :)