Monday, February 9, 2009

writer's block for me too

My friend Steph took the list approach today, and since my already-low creativity has gone on strike, I'm following in her blocked footsteps.

  • I am responsible for kindergarten snacks every day this week. I forgot to send them this morning.
  • But I did remember the library books that were due today.
  • I rejoined Weight Watchers online last night because the scale numbers keep getting bigger and my jeans keep feeling smaller.
  • This decision was confirmed just now when my son was driving his car over my legs and proclaiming that I was as big as a mountain.
  • I am getting ready for a big chili feed on Saturday.
  • And a class Valentine party on Friday.
  • And a 3 yo birthday party on Sunday.
  • Who's idea was it to make the cake this year? Certainly it could not have been mine.
  • Oh, and my class is leading chapel tomorrow. Uh huh, that was my idea too.
  • My throat is sore and I'm feeling a little under the weather. I wonder why?
  • I wonder what else I will forget this week.
  • If it involves or affects you, I am so sorry.

3 comments:

flute4peace said...

I think you need to revisit the "how to say no" post from a few days ago. ;)

Stephanie said...

Just say NO! It works. Believe me.
Good to see you still have your sense of humor!

Jamie said...

I miss talking to you!