Friday, January 23, 2009

Ahhhh...

My computer is back. I am once again reconnected to the outside world. {Sigh.}

One would think that I would have pages and pages of endearing, cute, and funny events to share; but, alas, all I have is boring, boring, boring.

Except yesterday was the big 35 for my better half! Unfortunately, or fortunately...depends how you look at it...he doesn't think much of birthdays. He's a member of the incredibly misled 'it's just another day' group of crazy people. The day before his birthday he told me he wanted to eat late the next evening. Thinking he might actually want to plan something FUN on his birthday, I asked why. Why? Because he needed to fix the tire on the car and change the oil in the van. On his BIRTHDAY!


I love you anyway, honey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... he's old... i'm just kidding...

flute4peace said...

I was thinking of saying something obnoxious about his age, but then I realized that if he's 35, that makes me...well...older. :o