Thursday, March 6, 2008

huh?

Could someone please tell me why the tiny little person that lives in this house is running around saying this:

"What the...(little pause)...heaven is this?!"

Last Friday my friend was babysitting my boys and they went to the Christian book store for a few minutes to buy a birthday gift. She told me they walked into the store and she heard my 2 year old start loudly saying, "What the..." and she got really nervous for a moment. Then he followed it up with "...heaven is this?"

It is driving me crazy that I don't know where he learned this very...uh...interesting phrase.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm sorry to say, but I would laugh my head off if I heard him say that! Bring him over!

Casey said...

Me, too! I just found out my son said "G-d D@!n" it on the trampoline the other day. Now you can feel like a great mom!