Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ten Hours On Prednisone...

...and I am ready to pull my hair out.

I don't know if it is physically possible for the side effects to begin already.  If not, this child is in desperate need of sleep.

My house sounds like this:

"No!"

"I just want to do what I WANT TO DO!"

{Insert tantrum here.}

"Uggghhhhh!! Why won't anyone do what I want to do!"


"There is nothing here to do!"

{Insert sobbing here.}

"No, I don't want to!"

"Why is he singing again? I am NOT in the mood for listening to songs!"

{Insert hitting the wall here.}

"I hate that game!"

Two second pause.

"Hey, mom, can we set up a lemonade stand?"

...HUH?!?!


3 comments:

kranberry216 said...

Prednisone makes Cale REALLY emotional. You look at him wrong and he bursts into tears. But he's always been able to manage his "Hulk-ness" during it. We're able to go longer stretches without it lately, thankfully, but it'll always be part of his life.

Bobby said...

Whoa, praying for the little guy and for all of you.

Unknown said...

Yes , sorry to say that prednisone hits immediately, affects some people more than others! Since he already has tendency to be overactive...there you are. What dose is he on?