Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Big blank stare.

I've got nothin'.


I haven't blogged for days, and I am just sitting here staring at a big blank screen. 


Nothing is new. 


Well, except for the fact that my classes start up again tomorrow.  I've had nearly 2 months off and I am a bit panicked about the things I have not gotten accomplished. 


I had high hopes of what life would be like by the time Feb. 1 rolled around and I had to jump back into the classroom.  Hopes such as...


a perfectly clean house...
meals stocked up in the freezer...
books read just for the pure fun of it...
scrapbooks updated...


I really have no idea where December and January rushed off to, or what in the world I have been doing with my time.


Needless to say, that list did not occur.  I now have tucked my high hopes away, lowered my expectations, and have just one goal....


survival.

No comments: