Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sentence Summary

It's been 10 days since I've posted.

I was going to do better this year.

Arg.

I guess there is still time.

Here's what is new....





Yep, that's about it.

Apparently I can keep crazy busy doing nothing new.

But, in funny news...

Yesterday in Kindergarten they were watching a video that had something to do with water and microscopes.

I have no idea why either.

Anyway...my son called out, "I think that's a paramecium!"

I was shocked.

I was proud.

I had no idea what it was.

It took me 4 tries to spell it close enough for Google to locate the word.

It is this.



I asked my son about it.

He told me the same story his teacher told me.

I was amazed.

So I asked him where in the world he learned that.

"Cat in the Hat."

Of course.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

My kids learn wicked smart things on TV. My goal is more TV! =)

~Kristin~ said...

Yay for PBS!