Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Pics


When you set up a very last minute family picture appointment, spend all day getting ready and stressing about the pictures, wait for a couple of weeks to get the CD back, and then THIS is the first picture you see....

.....you get a little nervous.

We are just not the most photogenic family.


Thankfully, when you have a super talented friend taking the pictures, there is still hope. 

Nevermind that she made us trudge through the mud to this fun little place.

My cute shoes were not my own anyway. :) 

 



The blue bands on his braces were a bit unfortunate.


OK, a lot unfortunate.

But at least they matched his shirt.

Which was completely unplanned. How is it that I am so used to these crazy braces that I did not even think about them?

Because I seriously would have pulled the bands off. 



I had lots of silly pictures of this little guy. Most of which probably reflected his personality with greater accuracy.

But this one melted my heart.


I can't decide if I like this picture of us, or if I just look like I need a 3 hour nap.

So I thought I would post it and then critique it again.



I love that they look like this is a natural thing for them.

Which it is...right before he tackles his brother down to the floor.


I've spent hours sifting through our pictures and this is still my favorite!  It is quite possible that it is due to some amazing editing skills, but a little touch up never hurt anyone...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Rhonda- those are fantastic. I love the one of you and Shawn standing in the doorway. You are all so beautiful.