Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day of School

This is how the first day of school started.  He doesn't value school so much.


Next, he sobbed through breakfast.  That was fun.

Thank goodness this child is an early riser and a happy eater.


Thirty minutes later.....progress was made.  They even managed smiles.  Sort of.


First day of Kindergarten.  I love this lady.  We started working at the school at the same time...14 years ago.  I have taught her children; she has taught mine.  She makes dropping him off so easy.


I was the lucky pick for morning duty, so we didn't even see my 8 yo's teacher before the whole room was flooded with people.  I see a restaging event in our future!

The benefits of having morning duty....a couple of fun shots of my kids. 




Happy first day of school - 2011-12!

No comments: