Monday, February 28, 2011

When There Is No Time For Words

Pictures just have to be good enough.

This has to be the saddest birthday post ever. A few random shots in the midst of a catch-up blog.

Birthday Breakfast
I let my kids pick what they want to eat on their birthdays. I was trying to steer him away from coffee cake or cinnamon rolls by offering eggs and bacon. He chose donuts. Score one for me....making donuts is daddy's job!

Big 5 Year Old


Basketball with the neighbors....and their cousins.....and the dog.

More neighbors....and the neighbor's cousins....and the dog?


New Birthday Present

My son wanted to try out his new remote control jet ski in the bathtub. We opted for the pond out back. It was a good choice. Until......

This.
It was frightening.

I have no idea what was so funny (and, of course, he can't remember), but I still love the smile.

Playing "The Blues" at the school fundraiser. Apparently his teacher doesn't believe in piano recitals. She prefers her students to play in front of hundreds. I am never sure who is more nervous, me or him.
Ouch


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog