Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day #.....I Have Totally Lost Count.....

Laundry is caught up.
Dishwasher has run.
Floors are vacuumed.
A good amount of dusting has been done.
Floors are mopped.
Papers are graded.
Grades are entered into the system.

I told my family I would make bread at some point today. I am a little sad about that decision.

However....

I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!

Or snow weeks....

Or snow months.....which is about what we have had since Christmas.

Someone may have to remind me of this love when we are making up all these days at the end of the school year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We build in snow days each year - if we don't use them, we get out early at the end of the year - rather than not building them in and having to make up time. It's a pretty slick little system! I'm jealous though...Adam and I have both had to work, so the laundry is piled on the couch, the dishwasher needs emptied, the driveway needs unburied...