Friday, December 10, 2010

Signs

See that little sign? I love that little sign. It has changed my life.

Well, that may be overstating it a little bit, but I like to celebrate the small things.

On one side is the name of one child. On the other side is the name of the other. Whoever's name is up will be unloading the dishwasher the next time it is ready.

We've been at this for 5 weeks and it is STILL WORKING. Stop laughing, five weeks is a long time.

It's not that they love it. It's not that they never complain. However, it is not a fight, or a whine-fest. They know it's the system and it's just the way it is.

I may just hang signs all over my house. I'm thinking the washer/dryer, the toilets, the windows, the vacuum sweeper.......this could get interesting.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your family and your "systems". I'm totally impressed and laughing at the same time. It's also why I offered you that special item on clearance today!! =)