Tuesday, December 28, 2010

997

....And when the "last" piece was put in place, we had this.


Just in case you didn't catch that, here is a closer view of two of our little issues.


I cannot describe in words my feelings at that moment.

We started scouring the floor with an intensity unseen since....well, since I lost my wedding ring last month.

Thankfully the search did not last terribly long, or you may have personally heard my screams at whatever location you live on planet Earth.

Tada. Complete. Finished.

We are currently walking around in a post-puzzle daze trying to figure out what we are supposed to do now.

3 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

In honor of you, I bought a puzzle in the the after Christmas clearance sale.
But, I am going to start out a little on the small side. Mine has only 100 pieces...Otherwise I might loose a couple "pieces" of my mind! He He!

Stephanie said...

GLUE! And hopefully a poster frame at Walmart.

Casey said...

Congratulations!