Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trip to Illinois


  • Hanging out for long talks.
  • A drive through Amish country.
  • Texas Roadhouse.
  • A day of shop 'til you drop.
  • Pretzels in the mall.
  • 1500 trips to the bathroom.
  • Movie night and caramel popcorn.
  • Tried out a new Greek restaurant. Yes...I ordered chicken.
  • Saw the dancing pizza guy. I never would have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes.
  • Packed two freshman for a week long mission trip. Glad my kids are 6 and 3.
  • Culvers!
  • Favorite quote of the weekend: From the 8 yo about the 6 yo..."I think he's just going over to the neighbors to put the moves on some girls."
  • Very little sleep.
  • Way too many hours in the car.
  • Wouldn't have it any other way...except maybe fewer hours in the car.

No comments: