Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things I'm Pondering

~Since I live in a family of all boys, does that mean I'm supposed to learn to put the toilet seat UP when I'm finished?

~How many times am I going to kill my foot by stepping on Legos before I throw them all away?

~How is it that my closet can get so messy when I only spend at most 3.4 minutes in there each day?

~Is it really necessary to keep the "hiking boots" from high school in my closet just in case I ever need them?

~How is it possible that my freezer is so full of food and I can't figure out what to make for dinner?

~Why can't my three year old grasp the concept of using WORDS instead of screaming at the top of his lungs?


~Why do Friday nights no longer feel any different than any other night of the week?

~What does "Mom, I did it accidentally on purpose!" mean?

No comments: