Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Favorites

Christmas break is always one of the best times of the year. Here is my list of favorites from Christmas Break 2008.


My favorite....

*Christmas Food: Sugar Cookies


*Christmas Tradition: Christmas Light Night


*Christmas Gift: Jewelry from my mom, although my husband wishes it would be the skillet he told my parents I really wanted for Christmas.


*Christmas Letter: Alan and Emily's. I look forward to it every year because it makes me laugh, plus it's the only letter we get that is written by the male in the house. That's worth extra points.

*Christmas Card Photo: Professionally - Ryan and Miriam; The one the kids think is the funniest: Cooper in the dryer


*Quote from the week: "I don't have to use my silverware because I'm a crocodile!" (2 yo)


*Movie (from those we watched during break): Made of Honor


*Phone Call (during break): When my husband called me last night from the roof and told me he was stuck up there and asked if I could come rescue him.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Whoa! We got *two* references in one post! That's some kind of record for us, I'm sure!

Have I told you that your family picture was beautiful this year? And I'm dying to hear the story of how you rescued the husband from the roof.