Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did I say a couple of weeks ago that having a new person living with us was going well? Yeah, well, that was before she captured this shot of me attempting to prepare for my upcoming accreditation visit...not so successfully, obviously.

She posted this on her blog, and after I locked her in her room for a few days, I realized this picture quite appropriately portrays my life right now. I'm either working like crazy...or I'm dead.

So, unless something amazingly monumental occurs, I will return to my blog next week after my trip to Kansas City. And after I catch up on a little more of this.

Have a good week, my friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall a certain picture I have of you in a similar state...learning some college classes by osmosis??? Asleep on a textbook in our dorm room! Too funny! :) Hope your nap helped! :) Sometimes you just need sleep. :)

Casey said...

The only thing missing from that picture is a blanket to cover you up! Have a great time in KC!

Carolyn said...

hahahaha! i conquer all!

Jamie said...

Sweet dreams!