Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Action Research - Week One Data

If you have no idea what this post is about, and wonder why I am rambling aimlessly about a research project....click here.

It is time for the week one update.

I know you have all been on pins and needles just waiting for my data collection information.

Week one has been filled with mixed emotions.  Eating a whole foods diet has been hard - but not as hard as I thought it would be.  There is always an element of excitement about starting something "new", which is what I think has carried me through this week. 

For the first 5 days, I noticed no change whatsoever in my energy level or pain level.  However, at the very end of the week I all of the sudden realized I was feeling better. 

My energy level seems to be increasing.  I keep trying to evaluate why this is -- is it really from a fairly drastic change in diet?  Or am I getting more sleep?  Am I less stressed in other areas of life? It is difficult to know, but the bottom line is that my energy level is better. 

I am working hard to keep all other factors - sleep, exercise, daily routine, etc. - unchanged in order to have the most accurate results. 

Enough for now. 

Hoping for even better results next week.

And for the will power to stay away from junk food.

No comments: