Saturday, March 31, 2012

Off and Running

Spring break is over.

My new class began this week.

That about sums things up for me.

It always amazes me how a new class turns my world upsidedown. It's only one night a week, but it takes up 6 hours of my evening, makes me super tired, and kicks me into catch-up mode for the rest of the week. As soon I start to see the light of day, it starts all over again.

The good news....if I double up classes for one insane 6 week period this summer, I will be done by Christmas!

The other good news...the program I am in is really great.

It's a good thing I love to read. I am currently reading my School Law text, a 100+ page self-study for an accreditation visit at a school in a few weeks, and an instructor's manual for a new testing system.

I am living every woman's dream.

Ha.

While everyone else is trying to get over their jealousy of my current past times, I am going to return to drowning myself in school court cases.

No comments: