Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What's In A Word

I have 58 pages left to read for class tomorrow.

I need to find a couple of "motivational websites for teachers".  That is a fairly broad category with way too much open-ended-ness.  I'm guessing those websites are supposed to have at least a little to do with school.

I need to locate a picture of my son with his grandparents for Grandparent's Day. 

I need to pack lunches.

I need to sign planners.

Instead I am blogging.  Honestly, I have no idea why.

Let's just call it a brain break.  Tomorrow's going to be a fairly busy day.

One person in our office had a baby tonight.

Another person is sick.

The third person is drowning in the planning of two huge school events on Friday and Saturday.

That just leaves me and the person who handles the money.  I  think we may just go shopping.

Otherwise we will be juggling calendars, substitutes and schedules.  I may even have to teach P.E.  This ought to be interesting.  And possibly a little bit crazy.

The good thing about crazy is there is no chance of being bored.  I intensely dislike doing the same thing over and over.  Thankfully, I rarely have to worry about that.

Speaking of crazy, this pic is the whole reason I came to my little blogging world.  The rest of my rambling nonsense is just a bonus.  Or a cure for insomnia.  Either way, it's a win-win.

I love this.  I love words, reading, grammar, vocabulary, and did I mention reading?  This little sign just made me laugh.  It's been floating around on facebook, so I had to steal it. 


Good night!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you blog so I can know what's going on in your world! Otherwise - I'm pretty much clueless. Thanks for the update.