Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here's What I Know....


  • It has been a LONG time since I have been to my blog.

  • Hence, the bullet points.

  • I was in two different states for two different trips in 10 days time. Well, three if you count the one I live in.

  • I still love serving on accreditation teams. I am not sure how it is possible to come back completely exhausted and re-energized all at the same time, but that is pretty much how it always feels.

  • Our Illinois trip was great.

  • It is possible to make a 10 hour trip with 2 kids and 4 adults with no technology and only one stop.

  • Six months of free satellite radio in new vehicles is a great marketing plan. I can see how one could get addicted to that small luxury.

  • If you think the price of fuel is bad in Kansas, visit Illinois. You will feel better when you return.

  • I enrolled on Monday for my first master's classes.

  • My bank account is saying OUCH.

  • School ends on May 17, my classes start on May 18. So much for summer break.

  • I am contemplating working full time next year.

  • I might be certifiably crazy.

No comments: