Monday, November 22, 2010

Someday

Someday I will get to pray during church without having to keep one eye open.....

Someday I will be able to walk across my house without being disgusted at all the toys laying around....

Someday I will not worry all morning whether or not my son is crying for his teacher at preschool.....

Someday I will get to sit through an entire sermon and actually know what the pastor is saying the entire time....

Someday I will get caught up on the laundry.....

Someday the backseat of the car will be clean......

Someday I will not have grimy fingerprints all over the walls....

.......Someday I will have to wait up late wondering if my son will make curfew.

.......Someday I will long for the days when the continual fighting over toys was the biggest issue of the day.

.......Someday I will miss the noise and constant chatter of little people.

.......Someday I will wonder what I thought was so hard about parenting young children.

.......Someday I will wish I could give anything to have my 4 year bounce up in my arms, kiss me on the cheek, and say, "I love you, mommy."

.......Someday I will want to turn back time and start all over again.

No comments: