Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stretching My Panic Limits

Last night my husband was mowing the lawn when his pager went off. I saw him fly out of the driveway in his truck. Pretty soon the phone rang.

It was my husband.

"Could you go turn off the lawnmower?"

"Huh? Okay."

Who jumps off the lawnmower and leaves it running? Later I found out he had just walked to the garage and then the call came in. At least he's not crazy.

Twenty minutes later the phone rang again.

"I'm still on the call."

"Okay."

"It is at the interstate exit right by our house."

"Okay."

"Lock all the doors."

"WHAT???"

"You need to keep the kids inside and lock all the doors for safety purposes. And be on the lookout for four men on foot. Call me right away if you see anyone."

"NOT OKAY!!!"

1 comment:

jessica ann said...

Wait. So what happened?